Thursday, September 19, 2013

throwback thursday

A year ago at this time we found out our twins were both girls! I tried to play coy when people asked if I had a gender preference, and while I would have been happy with any gender combination, I was thrilled when I found out that both babies were girls! The gender reveal was the very last part of the ultrasound... that was a very slow hour!






The ultra sound tech had me guess if I thought the babies were boys or girls... I guessed one was a boy, and one was a girl (I can't remember who I thought was a boy... it had something to do with heart rate).

I was thrilled when I heard that Baby A (Claire) was a girl, and then overjoyed when I found out that Baby B (Audrey) was a girl too! Quite a few people have commented how it would have been perfect if we had one of each, but I couldn't imagine our little family any differently!


No comments:

Post a Comment