Monday, March 23, 2015

dresses and braids

I have been practicing my braiding skills on Claire. The definitely need improvement, but I have lots of time to practice. She refuses to wear barrettes, so a braid is the only way to keep hair out of her face.


Here is a better shot of the braids... 


I am loving these dresses. They are tea collection. The thing about tea is 2x per year they visit a different destination. Last fall it was Germany. I only ordered a couple of dresses because I figured they would have lots more cute stuff this spring/summer. Of course they have some adorable stuff, but nothing as cute as the Germany line #thestruggleisreal. I'm hoping that a visit to Nordstrom rack will yield a few good finds.



The bird print is one of my favorites... I'm sure my mom will give me a hard time about it because in the not so distant past I teased her about buying bird fabric. I guess I am converted. #birds4lyfe


No comments:

Post a Comment