Friday, May 1, 2015

spring essentials

Number one is babyganics spray lotion sunscreen. According to the ewg the chemicals in it will kill you, but I think the threat of melanoma is more realistic.

Floppy hats are next up. The girls know that they aren't allowed outside without one.


Bubbles are another top item. I love the fubbles brand- they don't spill when tipped over.

We picked up a couple of balls today- they were a huge hit.


The sandbox had provided hours of fun- the girls love making sand pies.


Having a swingset and slide is also a huge plus. A fenced in yard and home swingset are essential for twin toddlers.



I didn't post about this in my clothing essentials post, but play clothes are another must have. I've found that jeans work better than leggings for outdoor play. I also have a couple of sweatshirts that are perfect for playing outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment