Friday, January 24, 2014

party prep

Birthday party prep is in full swing around here! My mom came up last night, so I took full advantage of her crafting abilities. She had planned on going home today, but due to road conditions she decided to spend another night. I had her threading needles, wielding glue guns, the whole nine yards.

I have 80-90% of the decor completed (barring any fabulous Pinterest finds). Now my main task is finalizing the menu... I have a rough idea of what I want to make, however I think I probably need to pare down the desserts a bit... (Although if you are attending the party feel free to advise... perhaps there is no such thing as too many desserts?).

Here is the only party preview I'm sharing... It actually gives away numerous clues:


I'm getting so excited for their birthday! I plan on making the girls' cakes, as well as cupcakes for party goers- I am hoping that they turn out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment