Friday, January 17, 2014

getting mom in the picture

Justin and I are great about taking pictures of the girls, but not so great about getting pics with us in them. The 6 month photo shoot was the last time we got any good family pics. I'll have to schedule something soon for their one year pics... Maybe I'll wait until they start walking.

Anyways, in order to get pics with me actually in them, I resorted to taking a few selfies. Audrey is obsessed with selfies- she loves seeing herself in the camera!





Sidebar: I found the holy grail sippy cup- the zoli bot. It is pricey, but if it will get our girls off the bottle by their first birthday I am all in. Justin is kind of skeeved out by drinking milk through a straw, but hopefully he'll get over it. True story, this is the 7th sippy cup we have tried. I'm not ready to call it a smashing success just yet, but I think I may have to invest in a few more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment