Friday, December 5, 2014

favorite things

I haven't posted about my favorite products since the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I already have all of my Christmas shopping done, but for those of you who aren't quite as Type A you might get a few ideas. I'm blogging from my phone, so I don't have any links, but everything is quite Googleable.

1. Benefit Hoola bronzer. I had been devoted to Nars Laguna for years, but since joining the over 30 set I made the switch to a matte bronzer. This might be my favorite bronzer yet. Although I need to try Tarte's park avenue princess before making a final decision.

2. Cerave hydrating cleanser. This is my favorite wintertime cleanser. It reminds me of purity made simple, but is about half the price.

3. Fleece leggings. They are so stinking cozy, I may never take them off. I just picked up a cheap pair from Target, butay invest in a nicer pair. They aren't near as nice as my zella live in leggings. Zella makes fleece leggings, but they definitely have an athletic look to them. Athleta had a few nice options though.

4. The blog un-fancy. It has made me rethink my shopping strategy and my two best friends and I are officially hooked. Although we seem to want to order her entire wardrobe...

5. Madewell and Aritzia. I love pretty much everything from both of these stores. I have an oversized buffalo plaid shirt that should be arriving tomorrow. If it is as amazing as I hope, I may never wear anything but my fleece leggings and buffalo plaid.

6. Express scuba leggings. I missed out on these, but my cousin has them and they are amazing. Of course now that the 50% off sale is over they are back in stock.

7. Wooden blocks. The girls and I play with these for hours- they are a huge hit! We have the Alex Jr. brand- I love them because there are all sorts of fun colors and shapes.

8. Hanna Anderssen pajamas- these are Audreys most favorite pjs. They wash incredibly well and do not fade. They are on sale for about half off right now, so if you need pjs stock up! Im going to have  to remember this sale for next year!

9. Tea collection- one of my other favorite brands for the girls. I ordered a couple of dresses and one pair of leggings during their Black Friday sale. I was going to save them for this summer, but they are so cute I think I will let the girls wear them now. Audrey tried on one of the dresses as soon as it arrived and threw a huge fit when I made her take it off. What can I say, that girl has style.

10. Kitchenaid mixer- I've already discussed this at length, but it is amazing. Plus it seemed awkward to leave the list at 9 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment