Monday, July 13, 2015

the most wonderful shopping time of the year

T minus 4 days until the Nordstrom anniversary sale! I am contemplating getting a Nordstrom card so I can have early access next year, but we will see. I would say that over the last year about 1/4th of my shopping dollars went to Nordstrom/the rack.

This is a great time to replenish essentials, like the natori feathers bra and  zella live-in leggings. During fall/winter I wear the leggings at least once per week, so it will be nice to have another pair.

These Sam Edelman beauties are on my list.


Due to issues with tendonitis I've had to retire my sky high heels, but these will be a nice compromise. About half of my recent shoe purchases have been Sam Edelman.

Next up is the Kendra Scott rayne necklace. I've been pining after this for at least a year, so provided it stays in stock I will pull the trigger.


If these are in stock in your size, but them. Let me live vicariously through you.


If you need more shopping ideas, this is always a great time to stock up on purses, boots, and denim.

No comments:

Post a Comment