Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Amazon Mom, how I love thee

This probably seems obvious to the experienced moms out there, but I'm so glad we waited to sign up for Amazon Mom until after the girls arrived! I was tempted to sign up before they came so we could get a slightly better price on some diapers, but it was so worth it to wait- I had no idea how valuable 2 day shipping would be.

Justin and I are both annoyed with our local Target- some of the awesome baby stuff they had before the girls were here that we waited to buy is no longer in the store... it is so much easier to just have Amazon Mom, not worry about having to meet the $25 requirement to get free shipping (because it is almost always free... and sometimes you just want the perfect $8 set of socks that will stay on their feet), order exactly what you need, and have it at your doorstep in 2 days. We now understand that people in our neighborhood that get packages everyday are not addicted to online shopping, sometimes it is just much easier to have stuff delivered :)

I think I'll be a little sad when our trial is up, but at least at that point the girls will be big enough to be out around crowds and the weather will (hopefully) be nicer so we can actually take them places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment