Thursday, June 27, 2013

sleeping beauties

Are we lucky or what? It is almost 11:30 am and our babes are still sound asleep. Claire woke up around 8:00 so I fed her and then woke Audrey up for a feeding and put them both back into their cribs.  They still don't nap during the day... But with a nightly sleeping pattern like this, I don't care. Justin and I slept in until 10:00 am... I can't remember the last time I slept that long! 

I only have one minor bragplaint with their sleeping routine... Lately they have been sleeping in until 7:30ish on weekdays, so I don't get much of a chance for snuggle time before work. Oh well, I am sure the day will come when they barge into my bedroom, pry my eyelids open, and demand that I play with them at 5:00 am (my mom tells me I did something like that in my younger years... I'm sure I was an angel child and she is just remembering wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment