Wednesday, September 17, 2014

audrey's big news


Audrey has had some potty training success! A few weeks ago I tried the 3 day potty training method, but gave up on day 2 after Audrey came down with a cold and approximately 574 accidents (ok, maybe it was just 30 pairs of undies in 2 days but that adds a lot of laundry!) we put potty training on hiatus. Audrey loves to sit on the potty though, so I have given her ample opportunities to hang out there.



I've kept her in diapers for the most part, but have also been using her blueberry trainers. They are expensive, but are so nice!


I picked up an extra potty chair to keep at my moms house. The girls were fighting over who got to sit on it. You really can't tell from the picture, but they were both shrieking and quite upset.

I ordered a fancy potty from amazon for us to use at home and in the go- I'll give a review once it arrives (I'm sure you are just waiting with bated breath).




No comments:

Post a Comment