Tuesday, June 30, 2015

birthday fun

We celebrated Cameron's 2nd birthday and had a great time. I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few of the girls enjoying the festivities:





Audrey and the birthday boy:


The girls were afraid of the slip and slide at first, but ended up enjoying it. Justin remembered that we have one from college packed away in our attic, so one of these days he will get it out of storage.

I ended up ordering new swimsuits for the girls last weekend- these are theirs from last year and they are getting a bit snug. I probably could have made these work for the rest of the summer, but I'm hoping that the girls will enjoy the hotel pool when we are in Rapid City! And I think few things are grosser than putting on a damp swimsuit, so it will be nice to have another set.





No comments:

Post a Comment