Wednesday, June 10, 2015

claire conversations


This girl always has something to say- she is either talking or sleeping! A few recent gems:

Pointing to the ditch: "look mamma! There's the wicked witch!"

"She broke you, she cut your hair, hallelujah!"

"What's the Justin doing?"

Regarding any insect, "that's a ladybug"

Getting a little dirty playing outside "oh dear mommy, I so messy, I sticky!"

About our dog "Avery so stinky, Avery needs a bath!"

Trying to put off bedtime "No mommy! I still playing cuddle!" Or "cuddle a little bit!"

Not wanting to come inside, "no mommy! I still playing slide!"

Whenever she needs help, "help you mommy! Heellp you!"

And one of my recent favorites: "what papa doing?" Without waiting for an answer, "papa eating soup!" Then Audrey chimes in "papa doesn't like the soup!" (True story).

Audrey has quite a few words, but doesn't have the constant stream of one liners like Claire. She has told me some funny things, like "I don't like Sesame Street" and regarding her pacifier, "no mommy! I still using it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment