Saturday, December 8, 2012

29 weeks





How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain? I'll know after my dr. appointments next week- I'm guessing it will be around one or two pounds... but Justin and I have been indulging in lots of birthday treats, so it might be a little higher

 Maternity clothes? Still wearing a combination... I recently discovered that I have a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans that fits with the help of the be band and long tanks from express. In fact, in my picture I'm wearing all pre-pregnancy clothes.

 Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep? Still pretty good.

 Miss anything? My wardrobe choices are becoming even more limited...

Cravings? String cheese.
   
Aversions? Not really.
     
Symptoms? Pregnancy brain! Earlier this week, I was convinced that the outlet in our kitchen island was beeping. Justin was at work, so I called my dad for help trouble shooting. My dad thought it was bizarre that an outlet would be making noise, but gave me suggestions for fixing it. I ended up flipping over every circuit breaker in the house, taking off the outlet cover, and I could still hear a noise. My dad couldn't think of any reason for the outlet to be buzzing, especially with the circuit breaker off, so I decided to call Justin to see if he could think of anything. Right away Justin asked me if I had looked in the drawer in the kitchen island- sure enough his remote starter for his car was beeping because of a low battery. I quickly called back my dad, who was relieved that I figured out the problem and he didn't have to make a late night trip to visit. I would have been very embarrassed if he drove for over an hour to find that my electrical emergency was something so silly! Although, it is very nice to know that my dad is only a phone call away if I ever need rescuing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment