Sunday, August 11, 2013

6 years

We recently celebrated our six year anniversary! Justin worked on the actual day, so we took a quick trip to minneapolis the weekend before. We checked out a few of our favorite restaurants downtown (solera and Hell's Kitchen) and tried out a few new places.

Claire and Audrey spent their first overnight away from home with Grandma Lu and Grandpa Larry. I had great success shopping and scored a Tory Burch purse (now I just need the reva flats... Maybe for Christmas? *hint, hint Justin*) I also realized that in our 6 years of marriage, I have only bought 3 purses... I hate to play favorites with my handbags... But miss tory had won that coveted spot... Supple camel leather and gold hardware? Yes please!

We stayed at the Hyatt- it was a nice location within easy walking distance to our favorite spots. Next time we go I really want to stay at W- we stopped by their lounge prohibition for a drink and loved the atmosphere! Pink lighting in the lobby? Sold! Maybe for my birthday when I turn the big 3-0?

No comments:

Post a Comment