Sunday, August 11, 2013

6 months

Claire and Audrey recently had their 6 month check up- they are doing great! Claire is still a bit of a peanut and us in the 20%, but Audrey grew like a weed and is in the 92% (compared to 10% at birth). 

They received immunizations again- only a few tears were shed by the babes. I act like the shots are no big deal, so I think that helps... I've even given myself a shot before, and I'm kinda wimpy... so the girls can handle it for sure.

The girls have started solids- so far they have had green beans, broccoli,  avocado, and spinach (their fave). After edamame, they can move on to orange veggies. It will take about 2 weeks, and then they will be ready to try fruit. I've been making their food and so far it has been a cinch- I love the baby brezza.

Last Saturday Claire's two bottom teeth came in. I think she might have more coming, as she has been uncharacteristically fussy today- a trip to the mall did little to lift her spirits!


No comments:

Post a Comment