Saturday, February 15, 2014

12 month update

The girls had their 12 month appointment yesterday. Audrey was 24 lbs & 29 inches. Claire was 18 lbs & 28 inches.

There were only a few tears during shots. The girls also had finger pricks done. Claire cried a bit, but Audrey was a trooper- she just looked at the lab tech like "seriously lady, what are you doing?". 

The pediatrician said it is officially time to start sleep training. She recommends it at 6 months, strongly encourages at 9, and says you really need to do it at 12 months. Claire woke up at 11 last night, so I gave her a bottle of water. She wasn't too impressed and was up again at 2. I gave her a couple of ounces of milk and she slept until about 7:30. Audrey was up at 4 (she went to bed around 6:15) I decided to give her a bottle and she also slept until 7:30. 

I think I'll do my own version if sleep training and try cut their bottles down/give them water instead if milk.






No comments:

Post a Comment