Sunday, March 2, 2014

genius

So I recently had a stroke of genius. I had been making apple oatmeal cups and though zomg, what about apple crisp in a muffin tin? Oh yes... automatic portion control. For the calories of a double stuffed Oreo enjoy a delicious homemade concoction.

Start with a tbsp of crust and layer on some apples.


Then sprinkle on some cinnamon and add even more delicious crust. Yup, not just one, but two layers if ooey gooey sugary crumble.

I acquired my muffin tins from my mom around Christmas time (I have no clue why I didn't own them before. I use them constantly) I originally had 4 tins, but she needed to reclaim 2 tins as she sometimes uses them for church events. I'm definitely adding more to my wish list... Perhaps I'll even get high tech and go for silicone.

No comments:

Post a Comment