Tuesday, March 18, 2014

tuesday shoesday

So I got the idea of highlighting my shoe collection from the more pieces of me blog- she had such awesome style, it is certainly aspirational. I noticed that I own a few of the pieces she has highlighted on her blog... that boosted my style IQ by at least 20 points. Anyways, on to the shoes:



These beauties are the frye lucinda slouch. As my calves are on the curvier side, they are more mid calf than knee boots on me.

I had been wanting a pair of fryes for about the past five years after a friend scored a pair at off fifth. True story- I've been shopping at off fifth about once a year for the better part of the past decade, but I have only pulled the trigger on one item (juicy couture pajamas). What can I say, I have better luck at Nordstrom rack. 

Anyways, I came across my fryes by chance. I was browsing 6pm on Black Friday and saw these at a major discount. I'm still on the hunt for cognac Melissa buttons... The most I've ever seen them discounted is 20%, which still puts them outside of the range I typically spend on shoes (believe it or not. I've never spent more than $100 on shoes... Which means my husband probably has tennis shoes pricier than my covetable fryes).

Stay tuned for next Tuesday when I will highlight another pair from my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment