Monday, March 24, 2014

recent purchases

There has been some great sales at a few of my favorite stores lately so I have taken advantage of snagging a few essentials:

First up were these cute sperrys:

I had a coupon so I only had to pay for shipping. Gotta love shoes for under $10!

I ordered this fun bubble necklace... It arrived today:


I have another bubble necklace, but this one is more of a statement piece. I have a tendency to wear neutral tops so I like to jazz them up with accessories.

Speaking of which, I finally got this scarf I've had my eye on since seeing it featured on morepiecesofme.com:



I picked up this lovely striped dress. I've had my eye on a striped skirt, however the dress is easier to style:


I will have to wait a week or so to get my hands on this beauty. I tried on my normal size in the store but it was a bit snug and quite short, so I ordered the next size up online. I'm hoping that the larger size adds an inch or so in length.

I also ordered these polka dot skinny jeans:



I'll be able to style these with my express portofino shirts for sure, but I'll have to take to Pinterest for a few more ideas. I'm thinking a slouchy jewel toned sweater would pair nicely. They are a bit distressed so I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull them off for work... Maybe if I pair them with a blazer and statement necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment