Tuesday, March 25, 2014

tuesday shoesday: leopard pumps

This weeks feature is an awesome pair of pumps I don't wear nearly enough. I purchased them to wear to a wedding a few years ago- they are gorgeous, but at 5 inches are just a bit high for everyday wear. I don't know what it is- I can wear 4 inch heels all day long, but that extra inch makes it a bit uncomfortable.


Its not the greatest picture of them, but they are full of leopard-y goodness. I purchased the black dress on super clearance from gap months before the event. True to form, my shoes were the most expensive part of my outfit- I prefer to splurge on shoes and spend a bit less on other pieces. Justin helped me score a deal on them though- I spotted them while browsing online. I absolutely loved them, but they were $129- which is a bit more than I prefer to spend. We were shopping at Mall of America, and I checked my usual haunts- the steve madden store, Nordstrom, etc. I was tempted to throw in the discount shopping towel and splurge (they were an anniversary gift after all), but Justin had the idea of checking out DSW. I doubted that I would be able to find them at DSW, as they were current season but lo and behold they were there and offered at a steep discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment