Monday, August 11, 2014

party prep

I'm making preliminary plans for the girls' golden birthday. I fell in love with the dress the flower girl was wearing at my cousin's wedding last December. I'm not sure why I didn't just order the dresses from Gymboree last year, but at any rate they are out of stock now and I have been stalking ebay. I ordered Audrey's dress, it arrived today and is gorgeous! I haven't been having as much luck finding smaller sizes for Claire, but since I'm preparing ahead of time hopefully I will encounter one.

I have some rough ideas for the rest of the party- obviously I will be incorporating lots of gold! I also like mint and pink. I've came across some adorable invitations on etsy as well. I figure this will likely be the last year that I have complete creative control of the party, so I am going to take advantage before the girls insist on Dora and Doc McStuffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment