Friday, October 12, 2012

21 weeks

We've been making progress on our nursery this week- Justin has started painting, we picked up a few decorative items, and we have our cribs (thank you Grandpa Brad and Grandma Marla). I'll post pictures once we have everything put together.

How far along? 21 weeks

Total weight gain? Two more pounds- which isn't too bad considering I've been hitting the Halloween candy hard this week. 

 Maternity clothes? I'm still wearing both regular and maternity clothes. Over the past 2 weeks my belly has grown, so a lot of my pre-pregnancy shirts are too short. I have some great coupons to Express, so I'll have to go shopping soon to add a couple more tops to my wardrobe.

 Stretch marks? Still stretch-mark free... but at the rate my belly has been growing lately it might not be like that for long, we'll just have to see.

Sleep? Still going great.

Miss anything? I'm not a fan of having a limited wardrobe.

Cravings? Pizza, nerds
  
Aversions? Not really, although I plan on continuing to avoid pork chops.
  
Symptoms?My back has really started to hurt, but I suppose that is to be expected since my belly is carting around an extra 25+ pounds. I looked up a few back strengthening exercises, so hopefully doing those will help. I have determined that it is not shoe related- I get soreness regardless of heel height. My supervisor suggested wearing tennis shoes to work, I had to try contain my horror... everyone knows the only time I wear tennis shoes in public is if I am exercising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment