Thursday, July 25, 2013

prepping for solids

Claire and Audrey will be ready for solids in about two weeks. Our preparation started months ago, when we (ok, everyone in the family but me) planted a garden at my parents' house. We planted a small garden last year, but since we have 2 more mouths to feed we went all out and planted a giant garden. We might just start a stand at our local farmers market. My dad even bought a fancy smancy rototiller... Let me tell you, we are not messing around with this operation.


Part of our bountiful harvest- this was just two rows of beans! We also planted squash, beets, and a few other things... the girls will have a well rounded palate.

I couldn't wait to test out the food processer.


I think we are going to invest in the baby brezza- it steams and purées in one step. I'm pretty determined to make all of the girls' food, so it should be a good purchase.

Because I have a compulsive need to prepare, I washed the baby dishes and found cabinet space for them.


The bambinos even had the opportunity to test out their high chairs and practice using utensils.





No comments:

Post a Comment