Saturday, December 28, 2013

new year, new goals

Each year I like to think of a few goals to work on. Some are short term, and others I've been working on most of my life. Last year, my number one priority was to make it as close to my induction date as possible- the girls were born 2 days before schedule... It was a happy surprise. I have a few different goals in mind this year- I will be sharing them to help keep myself accountable. 

I will exercise a minimum of 5 times per week. Length of the workout isn't important, it is more about getting back into a routine. Prepregnancy I was able to make it to the gym about 5 days per week for classes that were about an hour each. Right now it isn't feasible to spend that much time away from home- I'm lucky to make it to the gym once per week! But I am equipped with a few new workout DVDs and a plan. I've found that as my life has been filled with more responsibilities, it is easy to say that "I don't have time" which is a total cop out- which brings me to goal number two- monitoring "time sucks@ and limiting excuses- more on that later- it deserves its own post.

What are some goals you are working on? Share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment