Friday, April 18, 2014

wish list

I'm trying to be a smarter shopper and come up with a plan of what I really what vs. randomly buying stuff because its a good deal. The following items have been on my radar:

1. Pave studs These are a bit on the pricier side, but they are dipped in platinum, so they shouldn't give me a reaction like other earrings do. Nordstrom has sales coming up in May and July, so I'll keep my eyes open for a deal.

2. Classic trench I am obsessed with this trench- as a bonus it comes in petite! I'll be visiting the rack in May, so we'll see if I can find something there. Otherwise I'll see what sort of discount is available during the annual sale in July.

3. Overnight bag. I am obsessed with the lo & sons og bag, but at almost $300, I would need someone who really wanted to spoil me to gift it to me. I also like the lo & sons catalina, which has a more palatable price tag. Other options are the lands ends extra large long handle boat and tote or lesportsac polka dot extra large weekender.

Other items on my list include the ever elusive perfect nude flats, toms, sperrys, and louis vuitton alma. True story. The alma has double in price since I first lusted over it in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment