Sunday, April 27, 2014

keaton row

So I recently launched an online personal styling business with Keaton Row. I am so thrilled for this opportunity! What I like best about the service is that it is 100% complimentary- I create a Lookbook for my clients featuring clothes from Keaton Row's retail partners and they can choose to buy the entire look, just one piece, or to hold off and let me create a Lookbook for another occasion. 

One huge bonus is that shipping is free both ways. Lets say that you are about to undertake one of my least favorite activities- bathing suit shopping (I didn't even like swimsuit shopping when I was 15 with nary a stretch mark or patch of cellulite... and don't even get me started on those cramped fitting rooms and horrible lighting). I can create a Lookbook for you complete with a few swimwear options and any cover-ups or accessories you might need. The advantage to this is I pick out the options that I think are going to be the most figure flattering, and you get to try them on in the privacy and comfort of your own home- the only thing your out is a trip to the post office to return anything that doesn't work.

Keaton Row Stylists thrive on referrals, so I would love the opportunity to put together a Lookbook for any of my readers! You are never under any obligation to buy (trust me, there are no awkward moments like at those direct sales parties where the host takes you into a separate room for you to submit your order, and lets face it- you went to the party for the food and wine... umm, maybe I'll take one of those $5 orange peelers please?). Anyways- if any of you have the slightest urge to see what personal styling can do for you, visit my website.

I would love to talk about the next steps in working together to revamp your wardrobe and refresh your look!



No comments:

Post a Comment