Monday, June 16, 2014

favorite baby items

Here is a compilation of some of my favorite pieces of baby gear:

1. Baby jogger city mini double. I think I should make commission from baby jogger- I've facilitated the sale of at least 3 of these! I even let a random lady at Target test drive it. When I see parents to be checking out bulky travel systems, I want to say "no... back away!". Justin was pushing for the double travel system, but after seeing how unwieldy it was next to the city mini, he was convinced. In fact just the other day he said how happy he was to have the city mini.

2. Phil and teds lobster chair. If you have a kitchen island, these are a must! This is an item I was skeptical about, but I love them! If you have no kitchen island, or always eat at the table check out boon flair or stokke tripp trapp.

3. Chicco nextfit. We loved our keyfits, and the next fit is just as great! The new recommendation is to keep kids rear facing until a minimum of 2 years, but apparently rear facing until 3-4 is ideal. The keyfit has one of the highest height and weight capacities on the market- up until 40 lbs and about 50 inches.

4. Kidkraft retro play kitchen. We bought this for the girls' first birthday and they are obsessed! I think they would be fine if it was one of their only toys. Audrey even goes downstairs to play by herself (we check on her every few minutes).

5. Corolle tidoo doll. This is one of my favorite doll brands. It is even vanilla scented. The girls love to snuggle their baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment