Sunday, January 6, 2013

painted toenails and crafty cousin

My big accomplishment today was painting my toenails... surprisingly, it wasn't as difficult as I had imagined it would be- especially since my belly is the size of someone who is 42+ weeks pregnant!

 I'm obsessed with having painted toenails on delivery day- I'm sure I'll have socks on for the big event, but I want to be prepared with pretty feet just in case. I figure since I have a base layer of polish on now, I can keep on adding to it as it chips, so my toenails will be ready at a moments notice.

I also have a fun project to share... my super talented cousin Amanda made this for me for Christmas:

It is a dish towel with the recipe for can't leave alone bars- one of my Grandma Verna's specialties (and my favorites). I always get the best presents from Amanda- when we were younger and the cousins drew names, I was super excited when we got each other (come to think of it we probably tried to convince Grandma to rig the name exchange a few times).

No comments:

Post a Comment