Wednesday, November 14, 2012

26 weeks

 I'll post a picture later this week- I wanted to get my update in today but it was definitely a change into lounge wear as soon as I got home kind of day, and since I have yet to splurge on lululemon my lounge wear is not photograph-worthy.

How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain? Down a pound since my last appointment. The PA didn't even mention it, so I'm guessing it isn't a big deal. I think the weight loss can be attributed to the following factors: 1. Our Halloween candy supply has been depleted 2. I haven't been feeling well for the past week, it isn't very fun to eat with a sore throat/congestion 3. This appointment was in the morning, my last appointment was in the afternoon (I always way less in the mornings). My next appointment is the Monday after Thanksgiving, so I'm sure I'll have some healthy weight gain by then... if not, I'm sure Justin will be happy to make me malts on a regular basis :)

 Maternity clothes? Still wearing a combination. I'm so glad that I received a pair of "miracle pants" from my mom... they don't look like much on the hanger, but are extremely flattering and magically fit regardless of belly expansion. I'm convinced these pants will even fit when I'm 37+ weeks pregnant.

 Stretch marks? Nope.  

Sleep? Pretty good, just waking up due to coughing/congestion.

Miss anything? Just my wardrobe.

Cravings? Chocolate malts
  
Aversions? Not really, although nothing sounds particularly delicious this week.
   
Symptoms? Just my cold... it hasn't improved since last week. I swear, since I've been sick and now sound like a chain-smoking 12 year old boy, I have had a major increase in client/collateral phone calls at work... not quite the professional image I'd like to project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment