Saturday, November 10, 2012

25 weeks


How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain? My scale at home is very inconsistent (one of these days I'll have to get a digital one) so now that my Dr. appointments are every two weeks I'll report on weight gain on weeks that I have appointments.

 Maternity clothes? Still wearing a combination, but mostly maternity. I'm so glad I waited until about 20 weeks to start wearing maternity tops- I feel like I wear the same few things every week!

 Stretch marks? Nope.  

Sleep? Pretty good, although I've come down with a cold that has impaired my sleep a bit.

Miss anything? Non maternity jeans.

Cravings? Pizza, chocolate malts
  
Aversions? Nothing beyond my usual picky-ness
   
Symptoms? Nothing pregnancy related- just this stupid cold! On Wednesday night I started having a bit of a sore throat. I ended up not sleeping at all and feeling miserable on Thursday, so I stayed home from work to sleep and eat popsicles. I felt quite a bit better on Friday, so I went to work, but ended up feeling pretty run down by the end of the day. Today I'm really tired/congested... the only productive things I've managed to do are shower and a few loads of baby laundry. This picture of Paxton pretty much sums up what we've been doing most of the day:

The funny thing is he crawled under the blankets all by himself- this is how I found him after my shower!




No comments:

Post a Comment