Saturday, November 17, 2012

bump pic

As promised, here is my 26 week bump picture. I have to say, I'm very glad that Express carries a variety of loose and flowy tops- they make great maternity shirts! While true maternity tops are a bit more flattering, I've had the urge to shop lately, so I've just picked up a few tops from Express in my regular size- it is the perfect solution... the shirt fits now, and will be even cuter later :)

Justin and I spent the day wrapping up most of our Christmas shopping. We still have a few things to pick up, but have the bulk of our shopping done. I figure its a good idea to get as much as possible done while I'm still mobile- my mom recently showed bump pics to my 91-year-old Grandma Verna... she asked if I'm still able to walk, I thought that comment was hilarious (but take note, certain things are only funny if they come from Nonagenarian grandmothers).

No comments:

Post a Comment