Friday, November 9, 2012

baby shower

On Wednesday my coworkers hosted a baby shower... alternate post titles could have included "further proof I am spoiled" or "Christmas came early this year". The shower was fabulous- the planning committee definitely went above and beyond!


I especially loved the paper rosettes


the cake turned out great- it matched the invitation that the Communications staff created
The girls received all sorts of great gifts- and several adorable outfits! It is hard to believe, but unless the girls are teeny tiny when they are born, the only thing we have left to buy in newborn sizes is their coming home from the hospital outfits.

a portion of our baby shower loot
 In addition to all the sweet little outfits we received some diapers, wipes, and other essentials. I can't believe how tiny the newborn sized diapers are! I've plan on spending this weekend unpacking everything and doing baby laundry (it's a good thing baby laundry is so much more fun than regular laundry).

I couldn't let Paxton escape without trying on a baby hat- he was not impressed! He froze as soon as I put it on him... perhaps this will be a good trick if we need to calm him down after the babies come?

No comments:

Post a Comment