Saturday, November 3, 2012

24 Weeks

At 24 weeks the girls have reached the point of viability. Obviously we want the girls to get as close to full term as possible, but it is a nice milestone to have reached. I'm now seeing my OB every 2 weeks and MFM every 4 weeks, so there are lots of appointments to go to. I had some lab work at my last appointment and am now on an iron supplement, which is no big deal- I'm glad I see my Dr. often enough to catch any potential problems before they become a big issue. I also passed my glucose screening test... I don't understand why everyone complains about the drink... it wasn't bad at all, it kind of tasted like a combination of flat orange pop/orange koolaid. Oh, and I am very lucky to have inherited my dads veins- when I pulled up the sleeve of my sweater the phlebotomist said I made her day!

How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain? 3 pounds this week... I guess someone had too much Halloween candy! I'm not too concerned though, as the only thing the OB said was that she was really impressed with how the girls were growing.

 Maternity clothes? Still wearing a combination- the number of non-maternity tops that fit are dwindling though.

 Stretch marks? Nope.  

Sleep? Still great... Justin on the other hand is still plagued with his cold and has been having a hard time getting a full nigh of sleep.

Miss anything?My winter coats! I have super cute pea coats that won't be making an appearance this winter.

Cravings? Pizza
  
Aversions? Not really... I'm still a picky eater though.
  
Symptoms? Nothing too out of the ordinary- my back seems to have gotten less sore lately. As long as I remember to get up and move around throughout the day I am fine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment