Friday, August 17, 2012

shopping is what I do best

Another package for the babies arrived today! We received anniversary money from my parents and grandma and decided to use it to buy something special for the babies. These Shi Shu Baby blankets were perfect.

I think these blankets will be perfect for covering the car seats when we are out and about this winter. The blankets are so soft and cozy, I might need to order the throw for myself. l

Justin and I are so lucky to have such supportive family and friends- we have received lots of congratulatory cards... it will be nice to have them as a keepsake for the baby books. Speaking of which, I can't wait to order them!

I've picked out this book by CR Gibson- it comes in both pink and blue leather and records the first five years.


I love how it is elegant and has almost a vintage feel to it. I've checked out some of the baby books in local stores and haven't been too impressed, so I will order two of these once we know what colors we need (only about 6 weeks to go!).

1 comment:

  1. Hope you do a better job with the baby books than your mother did!

    ;) Mom

    ReplyDelete