Saturday, August 4, 2012

11 Weeks

Justin and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this week. He was out of town on the actual day, so we decided to go out to eat earlier in the week. He surprised me on the actual day by calling and letting me know that he had a card hidden away- I thought that was a really sweet touch. We are going to buy something for the babies when he gets back... I think I might want to order their diaper bag. I have had my eye on the Skip Hop Versa.




Justin has always been a great husband, but he has been especially wonderful lately. He is sure to remind me to take my vitamins, drink water, and make sure I am getting enough rest. He has also done 95% of the cooking and cleaning over the past several weeks. My energy level is improving, and I haven't had nausea lately, so hopefully I will be able to be more helpful around the house.

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain? Up .5 pounds this week, so 6.5 pounds total. I'm surprised I haven't gained more- I feel like I have doubled my caloric intake, and have really cut back at the gym. Once I'm out of the 1st trimester I expect weight gain to be in the 1-2 pounds per week range.
Maternity clothes? Just the Be Band
Stretch marks? Nope... hopefully it stays that way!
Sleep? Still good
Miss anything? The gym! I've been going to Zumba, but miss my other classes. I think I'm going to start doing Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones- it will be easy to modify and will remind me of circuit class.
Cravings? Apple juice, buffalo wings, chocolate malts
Aversions? Grilled chicken breast and red meat
Symptoms? Nothing too dramatic- I'm hungrier and have less energy than usual, but those are my only symptoms

11 week bump- starting to fill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment