Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wedding Bells

During Week 9 we celebrated my cousin's wedding (which was beautiful). I was a bridesmaid, and thankfully my dress fit perfectly! My mom decided to hold off on alterations until the last minute and it was a very good thing she did... I managed to fill out the dress that originally needed to be taken in two inches- so the babies are busy growing!

I was able to tell my grandmas and most of my extended family about the twins over the weekend. The cutest reaction was from my Grandma Verna- she was excited when I told her, but must have been tired from all of the excitement of the wedding and her birthday. The next day, my mom went to visit, and Grandma Verna told her "I had the strangest dream last night, I had a dream that Laura was having twins!" My mom got to tell her that her dream was true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment