Wednesday, August 8, 2012

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain? Another .5 pounds this week bringing my total up to 7 pounds. I hoping that my weight gain continues to be slow and steady.
Maternity clothes? Still using the Be Band with a few pairs of pants- this has definitely been a good purchase!
 Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Still good- I usually wake up once or twice.
Miss anything? Making it through the work day without hourly bathroom breaks.
Cravings? Apple juice, bagels, goldfish. I don't have true cravings yet- just some foods sound better than others. 
Aversions? Most meat- the nausea has subsided for the most part, but if I think of a food that sounds gross to me I start gagging. 
Symptoms? I've been pretty tired, but I think that might be related to being a major slacker at the gym. I've made a goal of going 3 times per week, so hopefully that will help my energy level.

  
12 week bump



I've had a lot of people ask me if I have a gut feeling about the gender of the babies- I don't yet. My Grandma Verna had a dream that I had twin girls... I can't wait to find out if her grandmotherly intuition is right. I became pregnant shortly after she had her first pregnancy dream about me, so she might be on to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment