Saturday, August 4, 2012

10 weeks

The photogenic twins had ultrasound number four- they are definitely looking more human! The last time we saw them, they were still just cute little blobs, but things can quickly change over two weeks. They were busy waving their little arms and legs. Baby A is currently positioned head down, and Baby B is laying sideways- it will be interesting to see what position they are in at our next ultrasound... I'm sure they will do lots of acrobatics.

Here are a few questions that I will try answer each week:


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain? 6 pounds- the range for twins is 37-54 pounds, so I am right on track.
Maternity clothes? None yet, although I need to use the Be Band with some of my work pants.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep? Has been pretty good- I usually wake up once during night.
Miss anything? Running and circuit class. I'm hoping to run the 10k in the Fargo Marathon next year, so I have a running event to look forward to.
Cravings? Apple juice, chocolate malts, pizza
Aversions? Grilled chicken breast, red meat
Symptoms? Less energy than usual, but other than that I have been symptom free. I had some nausea weeks 6-9, but it was incredibly mild- I'm glad I had early ultrasounds so there was proof that the babies really do exist! With twins I was expecting debilitating morning all day sickness, so I feel very lucky. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy is easier that I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment